Image Credit: Dulce de V Photography
How 196 Events Helped: DJ/Event Host, Ceremony Support, Dance Floor Lights
Anyone who knows Tiffany & Michael knows how much they love music. Their mutual love of music brought them together and it’s the glue that has held them together since high school. From our very first FaceTime with them it was clear they were going to have a rockin’ reception. Their music requests included everything from Cameo to Juvenile. It spanned across decades and genres and was packed with hits.
The Big Day
When their wedding day arrived it came as no surprise that there were some additional elements of music sprinkled into the details. On the second layer of their lavender based wedding cake was a smaller round layer perfectly adorned with sheet music. In the spirit of love and music, the officiant cleverly compared the couple to Hip Hop. He described Michael as being the BEAT because he is steady and keeps things in line. He affectionately described Tiffany as the RHYTHM that brings life to the beat and life to the party. This proved to be the perfect illustration for both of them. Tiffany was, in fact, the life of the party. She stayed on the dance floor singing, rapping and dancing ALL NIGHT LONG. Michael was cool and calm by his wife’s side keeping her close & supporting her until the last song.
We are so grateful they allowed us to add a few more songs to the soundtrack of their life. It’s my hope that years from now when they hear a song from their reception that it transports them back to the exact moment they heard it and it evokes all the emotions from their wedding day. I hope that it reminds them of why they fell in love and encourages them to stay in love.
Tiffany & Michael, thank you for letting us take part in this special occasion. We pray that the life you have started together is filled with love and exciting new journeys.
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Patterson!
Devail & Nikki
- Procession (Bridal Party): Larrieux, Amel – Make Me Whole
- Procession Song for Bride: BeBe & CeCe Winans – I Found Love
- Recessional (Exit Song): Morton, PJ Feat. Stevie Wonder – Only One
- First Dance: Wonder, Stevie – Each Beat of my Heart
- Tribute Dance for Brides Parents: Vandross, Luther – Never Too Much
- Mother Son Dance: Earth, Wind & Fire – Let’s Groove
- Bouquet Song: Ludacris Feat. Mystikal – Move B***h
- Garter Toss: Gaye, Marvin – I Want You
- Last Dance: Cameo – Candy
- DJ/Event Host: 196 Events
- Officiant: Rev. Mark A Jefferson
- Cake: Whipped Up by Mimi
- Venue: Oceanaire Resort
- Florist: God’s Gift Flowers of Perfection by Karen
- Photographer: Dulce de V Photography
- Videographer: N/A Film
- Wedding Coordinator: Soirees By Lauren
- Photo Booth: Smartshot by Ronnie Smart
Are you looking for a professional interactive DJ who will keep you and your guests entertained all night? If so, we are the one for you. Send us an email–we can’t wait to connect with you!
“So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no man separate.”
Here are a few shots from Photographer: Dulce de V Photography